Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician
A rewarding role diagnosing, repairing, servicing and maintaining air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Well Established, Industry Leading Organisation
- Progressive and Supportive Working Environment
- Security of a Full Time Position
Alpine Refrigeration is a highly respected, locally owned and operated company. Our work includes sales and service in the Refrigeration and Air conditioning fields on both commercial and domestic sites.
This role requires a sound diagnostic ability, excellent communications skills and commitment to providing the highest quality service. The role is based in Toowoomba but work may also be performed in areas such as Gatton and other towns in the company’s geographical area of works.
Our new Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician will:
- Be trade qualified with industry experience (with current relevant licences)
- Have the ability to work on a call roster system to accommodate our 24 hour, 7 day a week service.
- Be required to utilise our computer-based job management system and mobile devices to complete all relevant site documentation.
- Have own hand tools and test equipment most commonly used in this trade.
- Possess strengths such as: attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment as well as the confidence and technical ability to work autonomously.
Our new team member will have the benefit of working for a professional, supportive business in a challenging and rewarding role. A work vehicle, uniforms and mobile phone for business related activity will be provided.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a terrific team. If you think you’re the person to fill this position, reply via email or in writing to:
41 Brook St,
Closing date: 10 July, 2019